Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Contest Rules by a participant.
- CONTEST ORGANIZER: This Contest is organized and held by: Adecco Group AG, Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland, formerly Adecco management and consulting, S.A. (“Contest Organizer”).
- PARTICIPATION: No purchase necessary. You must have reached the legal age of majority at the time of entry to be eligible for this Contest. To participate, participants must: (a) read and accept these Contest Rules, (b) visit www.adeccowaytowork.com , (c) register your details (email address and country of residence), and (d) predict which 10 candidates you believe will be selected to participate in the final selection process for the internship position with Adecco Group’s CEO. Only one entry per person may be made and the Contest Organizer reserves the right to reject participants who submit more than one entry.
The Contest begins on May 25, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. (Central European Time) and ends on July 25, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (Central European Time).
- WINNER SELECTION: Participants need to select 10 out of 48 candidates who they think will be selected to participate in the final selection process for the internship position with Adecco Group’s CEO. Participants receive one point per correctly predicted candidate. Contest Winner will be the participant who receives the most points (High Score). If there is more than one participant reaching the High Score, the Contest Winner will be chosen by lot out of all participants who reached the High Score. Contest Winner will be notified within 14 days after selection of the Adecco Group CEO for One Month via the final announcement of the Adecco Group CEO for One Month followed by e-mail.
All judgments and decisions, including but not limited to the drawing are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- PRIZE: Contest Winner will be offered a grant for an appropriate upskilling or additional education course based upon your current resume up to the amount of EUR 2,000 (the “Prize”). The way in which the Prize will be provided to the Contest Winner is in the Contest Organizer´s sole and absolute discretion. The Contest Winner is free to accept the Prize. Prize will ONLY be issued to the Contest Winner and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
Before being offered the Prize Contest Winner must sign and return any and all documents that are required by Contest Organizer to give effect to the Prize (all as determined by Contest Organizer in its sole and absolute discretion). If a Contest Winner: (i) fails to return any of the required documents within the specified time; and/or (ii) cannot accept the prize for any reason whatsoever; then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and the Contest Organizer reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select an alternate participant in accordance with these Contest Rules to be the Contest Winner (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such new Contest Winner).
The Prize is not exchangeable. Contest Organizer has the sole right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value, including cash. All expenses associated with the use of the prize, including any taxes, are the sole responsibility of the Contest Winner.
- ELIGIBILITY: Employees, representatives and agents of Contest Organizer, its parent companies, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies involved in the Contest, and persons with whom such employees, representatives and agents are domiciled, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter the Contest.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By submitting their entry contest participants agree to the Privacy Statement, to abide by the terms of these Contest Rules and by the decisions of the Contest Organizer, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
Participants grant to Contest Organizer, its parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Contest Organizer, its parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries and the advertising and promotional agencies involved in the contest to use winners’ names and likeness’ for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Unless prohibited by law, participants release and hold harmless Contest Organizer, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
- CONDUCT: Contest Organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or web site; violates the Contest Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Contest Organizer, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions or entries in the Contest. Contest Organizer, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Contest Organizer, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Contest Organizer which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Contest Organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
In consideration for the Contest Organizer accepting the participant´s entry, the participant releases and forever discharges, to the broadest extent permitted by law, the Contest Organizer from all claims that the participant may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with (a) any participant´s entry and participation in this contest, and (b) the Contest Winner´s acceptance and/or use of the Prize.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: These Contest Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, substantive Swiss law, to the exclusion of its conflict of laws principles.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in relation to the Contest Rules, including the validity, invalidity and breach thereof, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the ordinary courts of Zurich, Canton of Zurich, Switzerland.
Privacy Statement for Guess the CEO for One Month Finalists Contest
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the conditions in which your personal data (as defined in the applicable data protection legislation) is collected and processed on “Guess the CEO for One Month Finalists Contest” into the website (www.adeccowaytowork.com).
This Contest is organized and held by: Adecco Group AG, Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland , formerly Adecco management and consulting, S.A. (“Contest Organizer”).
Collecting your Personal Data
We will collect your personal data that you provide by filling in the form/s on this site.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory to be filled.
We will collect – through this site – your email account and country of residence to participate in the Contest (Please see Section 2 and 3 of Contest Rules)
Accordingly, we will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To allow you the participation in the Contest according to defined rules;
- To allow us to send updates on the progress of the Contest;
- To allow us to process the relevant documentation or information (for example your Curriculum Vitae) we can request from you according to the defined Contest rules.
- To enable us to contact you in case you result the winner and promote the result in the website and in the relevant events dedicated to this Adecco Way to Work and CEO for One Month;
- To allow us to contact you and to inform you about our services, opportunities and special events that we believe you will find valuable; and/or
- To notify you about changes of this website.
Adecco will not use your email account to send you marketing actions or any advertising activities.
If you do not accept this Privacy Statement please leave our site.
Processing your Personal Data
In order to achieve the above purposes and/or provide you with the best services, it will be necessary for us to disclose your information to third parties.
However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
- To other companies part of Adecco Group that you can visit at http://www.adecco.com/en-US/Pages/Worldwide.aspx#) which will help you and us to achieve the purposes above;
- To our suppliers, customers, contractors and agents: From time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use and other agreements. Examples may include, administrative functions associated with this website or the hosting by a third party. In fact, the website is operated and hosted by VICE Iberia MeadiaGroup, S.L. with registered address at Calle Alava, 140 – Sobreatico, 08018 Barcelona, Spain and hosted by COLT Technology Services, S.A.U. with registered address at C/ Acero, 5-7 08038 Barcelona, Spain and their respective subcontractors. Both companies shall have access to only that personal data required by it to perform their functions, and these companies may not use such data for any other purposes; and
- Where required by applicable laws, we will share personal data with government or law enforcement authorities.
Whenever your personal data is transferred within Adecco Group or to third parties, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
In addition to the rules of this Privacy Statement, further data privacy rules and regulations may apply, which you will find on the websites of the Adecco entity in your home country available here:
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
This information saved by our web servers includes information concerning browsers, operating systems and the IP addresses of computers used to access the site. The IP address can provide information on Internet Service Providers used and Geographical zones. Furthermore, our web servers will register which website our users visited prior to visiting the site as well as the date, time and duration of their visit. At no time is this data attributed to specific users.
If your computer is shared by other people, we advise that you do not select the “remember my details” option when a Service offers such option to store certain information entered by you.
Security and Accessibility
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We implement a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your personal data that we collect on line, against loss, improper use or alteration and from any unauthorized access or disclosure.
Systems administration staff is governed by strict confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements and operational procedures.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted to this website therefore any transmission is at your own risk.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable for that website.
Your rights, questions, comments and contact information
If you have any questions or complaints regarding our statement of privacy practices as related to your specific information, or to request access, modification or deletion to your data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by postal mail to:
Adecco Group AG
Group Communications Department
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Adecco will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the top of the privacy statement.