- Francisco José L. Pancho Lorente Around the world in 80 jobs (España,Murcia) Play the video
- Carlos A. Carlos Arreola for Adecco 80 Jobs Around The World Compartir vídeo HD 720p Play the video
- Nabi T. Nabi T. Adecco way to work Play the video
- Muktari R. Muktari Richards' Around The World in 80 Jobs Video Play the video
- Kent V. Around the World in 80 Jobs (Kent Vargas) Play the video
- Bilel T. Bilel.T Play the video
- Baptiste O. Around the World in 80 Jobs Baptiste Ottevaere Play the video
- Ana P. around the world in 80 jobs Play the video
- Micah M. Adecco 80jobs Micah Moftah Play the video
- Bram V. Bram Vandendriessche - Adecco Way to Work Play the video
- Carla T. Carla Torrubia Play the video
- Kim v. Kim for 80 Jobs Play the video
- KEREBEL C. MIAMI - Around the world in 80 jobs - Chris.K Play the video
- Taylor R. Taylor Rhoades Around the World in 80 Jobs Play the video
- Anna M. M. Around the World in 80 Jobs™ ADECCO Play the video
The work experience contest is a contest that gives 8 winners the opportunity to get the experience of a lifetime.
The 8 winners will travel around the world in 10 jobs each; all together performing 80 jobs in various countries. The trips will take place this summer between July 1 and August 31, 2013.
Until May 27 you were able to join the contest by playing the game that takes you around the world and tests your skills for different jobs. The winners of stage one are informed by e-mail on May 28.
Until June 9 the highest scorers from stage one were invited to submit a video using their communication skills, creativity and passion, telling us why they should win the trip. Visitors to the video contest were able to vote for the video of their favourite candidate. A jury will select the best videos and the winners will be on their way to the summer work experiences of their dreams. The winners of stage two are announced on June 25.
A jury will select the final winners of the work experience contest.
Playing the game
You can no longer join the competition, but go ahead and test your skills in games located in different cities around the world.
To begin this journey, you’ll need a passport. So set up your profile and get started.
- If you’re going to travel the world, you’ll need to speak English. So, the first game will test your English language skills – in a taxi cab in Singapore.
- The second game is all about observation and memory on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
- If you’re looking for a job, you’ll need to sell yourself well. And for that you’ll need some communications skills. The third game will test just how good you are.
- To travel the world you’ll need a good sense of orientation. Can you find your way around New York for example? Show us in Game four.
- We’d like to know what your dream job is. Can you tell us in 140 characters? Try it in Game five.
- The final bonus game will test your accuracy and flying skills.
At the end of every stage in the game, we’ll show you how many points you scored and what the average score is for each game.
Show us just how good you are! Enjoy!